Using a breastfeeding necklace can assist babies stay alert and focused during feeds which helps baby get a better feed.
– Breastfeeding necklaces act as a form of stimulation as baby can explore new textures, colours and movement
– They can help develop fine motor skills by playing with the beads
– Baby is exposed to “cause and effect”
– Can aid in developing the pincer reflex
– They redirect distracted babies (along with other things such as dark room, quietness etc)
– They help babies with busy hands or those who potentially pull and pinch moms skin